Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiz ⚽️ 20:23 - May 27 with 1850 viewsMiaow

All English Second-Tier (Championship) Play-Off Finalists ~ 1987-2023

Another little football quiz if anybody would like to have a go. Well, there are 39 different clubs to try and name in nine-and-a-half minutes. One or two names may be a surprise but there are quite a few in there so it’s worth having some guesses. There is one particular answer that shouldn’t be a problem for anybody on here...

https://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/1696326/all-english-second-tier-efl-champio

Cheers.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Quiz ⚽️ on 20:31 - May 27 with 1810 viewsgainsboroughblue

72/74

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Quiz ⚽️ on 20:41 - May 27 with 1784 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I got the lot, although I must confess to having played the previous version of this quiz not so long ago!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Quiz ⚽️ on 21:00 - May 27 with 1766 viewsSuperblue95

Full marks in 7mins 14secs.

One was a complete stab in the dark that I wasn’t aware had ever been in the play offs

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Quiz ⚽️ on 21:12 - May 27 with 1749 viewssohamblue74

Great quiz. Thanks once again.
I got a full house.
Took me 7m 43s.
Quiz ⚽️ on 21:31 - May 27 with 1721 viewsNthQldITFC

67/74 missing four different teams

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Quiz ⚽️ on 22:44 - May 27 with 1300 viewsPlums

67/74 although I got one correct but the abbreviation wasn't accepted so I'm bagging 68 in my head. Great work once again

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Quiz ⚽️ on 11:42 - May 28 with 1124 viewsMiaow

Quiz ⚽️ on 22:44 - May 27 by Plums

67/74 although I got one correct but the abbreviation wasn't accepted so I'm bagging 68 in my head. Great work once again

Cheers, and thank you to you all for your attempts. The two least-guessed teams are the two that I was expecting would be at the bottom.

Is the abbreviation one that starts with B for a team that begins with M? If so, that’s one I think I may have not used on other quizzes due to the potential for confusion as one or two other teams could use the same nickname but I think it may be safe on this one so I could perhaps change it. Or was it maybe the W of SW? (if that makes sense)

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆

Quiz ⚽️ on 11:54 - May 28 with 1112 viewsrunaround

Got them all. Great quiz
Login to get fewer ads

Quiz ⚽️ on 12:43 - May 28 with 1092 viewsPlums

Quiz ⚽️ on 11:42 - May 28 by Miaow

Cheers, and thank you to you all for your attempts. The two least-guessed teams are the two that I was expecting would be at the bottom.

Is the abbreviation one that starts with B for a team that begins with M? If so, that’s one I think I may have not used on other quizzes due to the potential for confusion as one or two other teams could use the same nickname but I think it may be safe on this one so I could perhaps change it. Or was it maybe the W of SW? (if that makes sense)

It was the latter...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Quiz ⚽️ on 11:36 - May 29 with 943 viewsMiaow

Quiz ⚽️ on 12:43 - May 28 by Plums

It was the latter...

Amended!

Quiz ⚽️ on 12:47 - May 29 with 916 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Quiz ⚽️ on 20:31 - May 27 by gainsboroughblue

72/74

Only got 68 as the 3 I forgot all played there twice.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Quiz ⚽️ on 13:35 - May 29 with 883 viewsEiffel78

72/74. Missed the 87/88 runners up and the 90/91 winners. Good quiz; interesting and infuriating in equal measure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024